HOLIDAY WITH A PURPOSE
Making a small contribution towards a better world can give a great sense of achievement. We are running several programs in Grenada where you can get involved, just for a few hours or for a longer period.
SEE LOCAL, HELP LOCAL, BE LOCAL
COME AND MEET THE LOCAL COMMUNITY WITH US!
Here are some activities that are available:
- Teach kids to swim on a Saturday morning with Get Grenada Swimming.
- Donate toys and toiletries to the community, clinic and pediatric ward.
- Sponsor a child through secondary school 5 years (500 USD per year).
- Sponsor a teen through college 2 years (1000 USD per year).
- Donate school supplies and toys to schools in the rural areas.
- Donate football gear and come play/visit a football club in the countryside.
- Spend a day(s) on an Eco-rain-forest farm, learn about Cocoa beans, spices, and exotic fruits.
- Diving and/or snorkeling (single dive/advanced options)
- Yoga and/or meditation
- Sailing (learn to sail with LTD sailing)
Make a small Contribution Towards A Better Grenada
Contact us at email@example.com to get involved in one of our elective or volunteer programs